US Domestic supply
We provide US domestic services only.
We offer best products and best customer service at affordable prices.
Testosterone Enanthate is used to treat hormone disorders caused by testosterone deficiency:
• Symptoms of male climax (decreased libido and physical and intellectual activity);
• Androgenic deficit after castrating;
• Osteoporosis caused by androgen insufficiency.
• retaining sexual maturation;
• Eunuchoidism, undeveloped genitals;
• Impotence hormonal origin;
• The menopause (in combination with estrogen);
• Breast cancer;
• Hiperestrogenemia, functional hemorrhage;
• Uterine myoma;
Persons that have hypersensitivity to the drug, with the prostate or perhaps breast cancer, prostate hypertrophy with the signs of urinary system disorders, syndrome or even the nephrotic period associated with nephritis, edema, hypercalcemia, hepatic disorder, diabetes mellitus, and heart disease, myocardial infarct throughout medical history, vascular disease with inside older males, pregnancy, breastfeeding are not indicated to use this drug.
Testosterone Enanthate is administrated intramuscularly. Testosterone Enanthate is administered individually depending on the disease, sex, age, clinical efficiency.
The common dosage for adults is 50-200 mg administered intramuscularly once a week. It is not recommended to exceed 400 mg per month. The length of treatment is determined individually.
In hypogonadal men with eunuchoidism, the recommended dosages are 50-400 mg every 2-4 weeks.
In the case of retention of sexual growth is administered 50-200 mg every 2-4 weeks for 4-6 months.
Inoperable breast cancer in women needs a dose of 200-400 mg at every 2-4 weeks.
Testosterone is the main androgen hormone produced in the testicles. It's very important for growth and development of men sexual organs and also secondary sex features (readiness of prostate, seminal cysts, male organ as well as scrotum), men hair syndication (confront, pubic bone, chest) building speech organ, muscle groups and body fat submission. Retains nitrogen, salt, potassium, as well as phosphorus in the body, increases necessary health proteins constructive metabolism minimizing catabolism. Early increase of LCD concentrations of testosterone in prepubertal period brings stunned growth as well as epiphyseal closure. Testosterone causes the production of glycoprotein as well as erythrocytes. Due to feedback mechanism it inhibits the pituitary secretion of luteinizing and follicle hormone and causes suppression of spermatogenesis.
In women, Testosterone Enanthate inhibits the pituitary gonadotrophic function, ovarian function, mammary glands, endometrial atrophy. Because of the antagonistic action of estrogen it is used in the treatment of uterine myoma, endometriosis, breast cancer. It is very efficient in the climacteric period.
In case of androgen-dependent adverse reactions, it is necessary to stop taking the medicine. When the side effects disappear the treatment can be repeated in smaller doses.
Persons that suffer from latent or overt cardiac failure the disorder renal function, hypertension, epilepsy or migraine (or a history of the presence of these states) will be under constant supervision because androgens may cause sodium retention and in some cases water retention. During the treatment, period needs to be monitored the liver functions. Patients that suffer from breast cancer, hypernephroma, lung cancer, bone metastases need to control the level of calcium in blood and urine. Testosterone in prepubertal patients should be administered with caution to impede early stopping of growth and puberty.
• Symptoms of hypercalcemia;
• Nausea, cholestatic jaundice, increased liver transaminase levels (normalized to discontinuation);
• Headache, depression, aggression, anxiety, sleep disorders, numbness.
• Priapism and other symptoms of sexual hyperstimulation (frequent erection);
• Prepubertal age teenagers - accelerate sexual development, increased frequency of erections, increased size sexual organ, premature closure of the epiphyseal
• impaired spermatogenesis and sperm maturation disorder, oligospermia and reduced volume of ejaculate;
• Abnormalities of the prostate;
• Women - bleeding from the genital tracts, increased libido, prolonged administration of virilization symptoms are possible;
• Hirsutism, gynecomastia;
• Seborrhea, acne, oily skin, hair;
• Sodium and water retention, edema;
Possible pain, itching and redness at the injection site.
In case, a overdosage situation happened seek medical help.